Saturday, April 14, 2018

Free E Book Communicate With Me

I remember when I first started in the field how overwhelmed I felt when I worked with a student who was pre-verbal or who was struggling to find a way to communicate with the world. I have chosen this career path to help people find their voice. I think that at times this can feel like a difficult task. To help you get started in helping all students develop a functional response form, I have created an E book. Communicate With Me will help you develop a framework for getting started when working with students who are struggling to find their voice.

Whether you want to read it on your computer or ipad or print it out- it is a great resource for many. If you are working with students who are limited verbally, this information will be helpful. Just fill out the form below and the book will be sent your way!


Get your free e book!

Yes I want the e book - Communicate With Me

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Speech Therapist and Behavior Analyst Collaboration

Many students with autism work with a team of professionals on a regular basis. Those teams might include a speech-language pathologis...