Friday, April 27, 2018

Speech Therapy Review For Students






As the school year draws to a close, it is a good time to review with our students. I like to take time to fill out an end of the year review form with each student who can do so. This information helps me get a better understanding of the student's thoughts and feelings about therapy. 








Can the student define at least one of their therapy goals? Can the student tell me one thing they can do to help maintain progress over the summer? 

A year in review sheet is a great way to gauge the student's favorite and least favorite part of therapy. We cannot always change things that students don't like, but at least we can have this information and try to make things more positive for all involved. 

I hope you enjoy this year in review form! I will be using it with my students soon!! To grab your copy just fill out the form below. 

Get the year in review form

Send it my way!

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Speech Therapist and Behavior Analyst Collaboration

Many students with autism work with a team of professionals on a regular basis. Those teams might include a speech-language pathologis...